11/03/2013

My haircut: before and after

Hey :)
I am sorry I haven't post in a while.
Today I'll write about my hair: I used to have long hair but lately I felt that it was dry and rough. It was too long and didn't flatter me no more. I handn't cut it in 9 months and I decided it was time for a change. I dind't want a dramatic change because I like long hair but I let the hairdresser do his job. And I am happy with the result. It is easier to handle and lighter. 
Hope you like it and tell me what you think!
Love,

Rita 

Olá :)
Peço desculpa por não ter postado recentemente.
Hoje vou escrever sobre o meu cabelo: eu costumava te-lo comprido mas ultimamente senti que ele estava seco e áspero. Ele estava comprido demais e já não me favorecia. Já não o cortava há 9 meses e decidi que estava na altura de uma mudança. Eu não queria uma mudança drástica porque gosto do cabelo comprido mas deixei que o cabeleireiro fizesse o seu trabalho. E estou contente com o resultado. Está muito mais fácil de manusear e mais leve. 
Espero que gostem e que me digam o que acham!
Com amor,

Rita 


Before: 




After: